Interested in working at RISE?
RISE is always in need of assistance, so feel free to browse our job openings below, download the RISE employment application to the right and get in touch with us TODAY!DOWNLOAD RISE EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION CONTACT US
FRONT DESK CLERK
RISE is currently seeking a mature, high energy individual to work 20+ hours per week at our front desk. We need someone who is a quick study / learner of computer software, has a good customer service background, doesn’t mind the stress of being busy for a full shift, and can remedy heated situations, though it doesn’t happen often. Passion for sports and kids is a plus. The hours will be nights and weekends.
Please submit your resume at email@example.com
No phone calls please.
We will contact qualified individuals via email or phone to schedule an interview.
RISE is always in need of basketball, volleyball, and soccer scorekeepers.
Requirements for the position are:
- You can commit to work weeknights from 5:30PM to close (anywhere from 9PM to 11PM)
- You can commit to work weekends. Shifts start as early as 7:30AM to close (anywhere from 9PM to 11PM)
- Work hours per week start at 10 hours
- This is a contract position , W-9 required
- Playing experience is not required, but helpful
When completing your application, be sure to include any work or volunteer experience. We will train you on all positions.
If you are interested in a scorekeeper position, please come by the RISE to fill out an application or click HERE to download our application.
Lil’ Kickers COACHES
If you are interested in becoming a Lil’ Kickers Coach, please contact Meredith Schneider, LK Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Lil’ Kickers program is in search of highly qualified individuals to share their talents with the children in our classes. Lil’ Kickers is a child development program based around the game of soccer. The Lil’ Kickers Coaches lead small groups of children (from age 18 months to 6 years old) through a series of games and activities that help promote a child’s physical and social growth.
- Classes are Saturday mornings.
- Coaching wages are $12/hour.
- Training in coaching and child development is provided and ongoing.
- Start Date: NOW HIRING!
The qualified individual will be energetic, creative, and patient. Experience working with children under the age of 4 years old is highly regarded. One year commitment to the program is preferred.
Are you energetic and enthusiastic? Are you a self motivated individual that loves working with young children? Are you ready to be part of a team of coaches that is dedicated to making a positive difference in the lives of young people? If so, please consider the Lil’ Kickers program– Apply TODAY!
RISE DEVELOPMENTAL COACHES
Team RISE Developmental Basketball League is looking for new coaches that want to come in and help us in our movement toward a greater future. If this sounds like you, please read the following qualifications, and contact me, the Basketball Director, for further information. I can’t wait to hear from you all!
- Must be at least 18 years of age – unless otherwise approved by the Basketball Director and CEO
- Must have some background in basketball
- Must meet with the Basketball Director for an interview
- Must be willing to help improve all players
- Must be free to work nights and weekends
- Must be willing to work in a team oriented environment
- Must have a love for kids
- Must be able to send an email and use the DASH system
- Must be willing to and capable of working with and developing players with all different skill levels (never touched a ball – varsity high school)
For any more information and inquires, please contact me at email@example.com. You may also call 972-772-9061 ext. 234.
RISE VOLLEYBALL COACHES
Rockwall Indoor Sports Expo RISE FIRE Volleyball is looking for new volleyball coaches that want to come on board with our growing RISE Volleyball program.
Our RISE FIRE teams play all year round. We will offer a coaching clinic for all new RISE Volleyball Coaches. New coaches will get indoor volleyball training from our top coaches (over 25 years of Volleyball coaching experience) that follow a proven Brazilian methodology.
Our mission is to teach young athletes the skills necessary to succeed in the sport of volleyball. Through hard work and discipline, the players will learn the individual skills they need to improve both the physical and mental aspects of the game.
Our coaches will strive to teach these young athletes how to play both as an individual and as a team. We believe that our players continue to show improvement on a continuous basis.
If this sounds like you, please read the following qualifications, and contact the Volleyball Director, for further information. We can’t wait to hear from you all!
*Must be at least 18 years of age – unless otherwise approved by the Volleyball Director and CEO
*Must have some background in Volleyball
*Must meet with the Volleyball Director for an interview
*Must be able to pass a criminal background check
*Must be willing to help improve all players
*Must be free to work nights and weekends
*Must be willing to work in a team oriented environment
*Must have a love for kids
*Must be able to send emails, make phone calls/texts to communicate with parents
*Must be willing to and capable of working with developing players with all different skill levels (never touched a ball – middle school)
For more information and inquires, please send an email to the Volleyball Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Trainers, Former Athletes, & Fitness Instructors Needed
Rockwall Indoor Sports Expo (RISE) premium multi-sport complex is an experience in an innovative, championship level sports arena. We offer a broad range of programs for athletes, coaches, and families committed to performing at the next level is putting a Team of Coaches together!
We are looking for Health and Wellness Coaches specifically former or current athletes of all levels, Fitness Instructors (personal trainers, yoga, zumba, TRX, pilates, crossfit, etc), or those with a military background to be Health and Wellness Coaches, to help clients reach their weight loss and wellness goals through daily diet analysis and meal plans. We are seeking people that wish to help others pursue a healthy active lifestyle. This is an opportunity to make supplemental income! We have a great training program that is already proven to be working and we will train you every step of the way.
* Greeting and checking in on clients
* Scheduling and performing wellness evaluations
* Health and wellness training
* Monitoring clients’ charts
* Assisting with events such as FIT camps and weight loss challenges
* Skills training for multiple sports
For more information: