Updated June 26, 2020
To all RISE customers,
Governor Abbott is asking all of us to help slow the spread and RISE is committed to do our part. We are basically going back to the 25% rule for the next 14 days or until Governor Abbott changes the recommendations.
We welcome all who are ready and respect those families who may not be.
There will NOT be any refunds given at this time. Credits will applied for use on a future programs.
- Temperatures will be taken at the front desk. You must have 99.7 or below to enter the building.
- Anyone not playing or coaching will be asked to wear a mask. This weekend, RISE will be providing masks for those who do not wear them. We respect your decision not to wear one but ask that you work with us through this phase.
- We are limiting the number of people in the building for practices and games.
- Youth players can have one parent at their practice.
b. Youth players can have two parents at their games.
c. There will be no spectators allowed at adult games.
d. We prefer that the children stay at home, but we understand that it is not possible in some scenarios. Please keep your children close if you have to bring them.
e. All staff will be wearing masks as we service you.
f. Players will be asked to social distance on the player benches and in the soccer boxes.
g. Scorekeepers will be disinfecting between games.
- PLEASE continue to social distance. We have plenty of seating upstairs and down.
- Equipment will be sanitized often during practice sessions.
- Hand sanitizers are located at front desk and Refuel Station.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds. Make sure to wash your palms, finger tips and thumbs.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cough and sneeze into a tissue then throw it away, or cough and sneeze into your upper shirt sleeve, completely covering your mouth and nose.
- Wash your hands after coughing, sneezing, or blowing your nose.
- For our customers, please stay home if you are sick or have been around someone who is sick.
- It’s strongly recommended that older and vulnerable individuals stay home.
- Employees will be sanitizing regularly during your visit.
- RISE will not be providing any athletic pinnies at this time so please make sure players have the appropriate jerseys.
We will continue to stay vigilant in following CDC guidelines to protect against the spread of Covid-19, while allowing our customers to live a normal life and our employees to have gainful employment.