Updated June 1, 2020 at 3:05pm
To all RISE customers,
RISE will reopen Monday, May 18, 2020. This will be a slow reopen so that we can adhere to Phase I Reopen guidelines. Please visit our home page for all of the latest registration dates. Directors will be in touch via email updating our customers who previously signed up for our spring leagues inviting them to attend a meeting to reorganize our teams and leagues. We respect that some families may not be ready to participate.
There will not be any refunds given at this time. Credits will applied for use on a future programs.
The following guidelines will be strictly followed:
- Temperatures will be taken upon entering the facility. Any person to include athletes, spectators and employees, who have a 99.7 and above temperature will not be allowed to enter. Spectators will be given a sticker which must be worn on their clothing at all times during their visit. Athletes and employees will be given a wrist band which must be worn at all times while in the facility.
- There will be no spectators allowed for any adult games.
- Only one adult will be allowed per youth athlete.
- Non-participating children will not be allowed during Phase I.
- Athletes are not required to wear masks. Spectator masks are recommended but not mandatory.
- During Phase I, face masks are recommended.
- Bleachers will be marked per social distancing guidelines.
- Other seating will be available per social distancing guidelines.
- Equipment will be sanitized often during practice sessions.
- Hand sanitizers are located at front desk and Refuel Station.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds. Make sure to wash your palms, finger tips and thumbs.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cough and sneeze into a tissue then throw it away, or cough and sneeze into your upper shirt sleeve, completely covering your mouth and nose.
- Wash your hands after coughing, sneezing, or blowing your nose.
- For our customers, please stay home if you are sick or have been around someone who is sick.
- It’s strongly recommended that older and vulnerable individuals stay home.
- Employees will be sanitizing regularly during your visit.
- RISE will not be providing any athletic pinnies at this time so please make sure players have the appropriate jerseys.
We will continue to stay vigilant in following CDC guidelines to protect against the spread of Covid-19, while allowing our customers to live a normal life and our employees to have gainful employment.