Updated November 12, 2020
To all RISE customers,
Governor Abbott continues to ask all of us to help slow the spread and RISE is committed to do our part.
Please respect our employees as they direct you to follow our guidelines. Violations of these guidelines can result in suspensions from our facility.
We have a partnership with BioPURE of Mesquite, TX to sanitize our facility on a regular basis.
There will NOT be any refunds given at this time. Credits will applied for use on a future programs.
PLEASE CONTINUE TO FOLLOW AND ACCEPT OUR GUIDELINES.
- Temperatures will be taken at the front desk. You must have 99.7 or below to enter the building.
- Please wear your mask as you enter the building. Players and coaches are not required to wear a mask.
- Please keep your children close if you bring them to the RISE.
- All staff will be wearing masks as we serve you.
- Players will be asked to social distance on the player benches and in the soccer boxes.
- PLEASE continue to social distance. We have plenty of seating upstairs and down.
- Equipment will be sanitized often during practice sessions.
- Hand sanitizers are located at front desk and Refuel Station.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds. Make sure to wash your palms, finger tips and thumbs.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cough and sneeze into a tissue then throw it away, or cough and sneeze into your upper shirt sleeve, completely covering your mouth and nose.
- Wash your hands after coughing, sneezing, or blowing your nose.
- For our customers, please stay home if you are sick or have been around someone who is sick.
- It’s strongly recommended that older and vulnerable individuals stay home.
- Employees will be sanitizing regularly during your visit.
- RISE will not be providing any athletic pinnies at this time so please make sure players have the appropriate jerseys.
We will continue to stay vigilant in following CDC guidelines to protect against the spread of Covid-19, while allowing our customers to live a normal life and our employees to have gainful employment.