Updated March 23, 2020 at 3:45pm
To all RISE customers,
I am writing to advise you that we have made more modifications to our schedule to adhere to the Covid-19 situation. To date, we have followed the CDC rules to the fullest extent for the protection of our staff and customers. As of now, below is our schedule.
RISE will be closed the week of Monday, March 23, 2020 to Sunday, April 5, 2020. We will reevaluate Sunday, March 29, 2020 only if our government lifts any closures / quarantines.
ALL Adult soccer games will restart Tuesday, April 7, 2020.
Youth Spring Soccer season has a delayed start of Saturday, April 11, 2020.
Adult Outdoor Spring Soccer season has a delayed start of Friday, April 10, 2020.
RISE Heat Volleyball Club team practices will begin Monday, April 16, 2020.
RISE Fire Volleyball team practices will begin Monday, April 6, 2020.
The RISE Adult and Youth Volleyball league has a delayed start of Sunday, April 12, 2020.
RISE Sparks has a delayed start to Thursday, April 9, 2020.
Team RISE Basketball team practices will begin Monday, April 6, 2020.
The Team RISE Basketball league has a delayed start of Saturday, April 22, 2020.
RISE Skills restart will be announced after Monday, April 6, 2020
RDL 3v3 Development league has a delayed start of Friday, April 3, 2020.
Men’s Hoop League has a delayed start of Sunday, April 12, 2020.
Morning sessions will begin Monday, April 6, 2020.
We will continue to stay vigilant in following CDC guidelines to protect against the spread of Covid-19, while allowing our customers to live a normal life and our employees to have gainful employment.
When you visit RISE, we want you to fully enjoy your time with friends and family, knowing that your safety is our priority. To that end, we are taking the appropriate preventative measures to address Coronavirus (COVID-19), ensuring that our protocols meet or exceed the guidelines of the CDC and local health authorities and making sure we are staying current on this evolving situation.
Limiting Exposure to Coronavirus
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds. Make sure to wash your palms, finger tips and thumbs.
- If soap and water is not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Bottles are located at front desk and Refuel Station.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cough and sneeze into a tissue then throw it away, or cough and sneeze into your upper shirt sleeve, completely covering your mouth and nose.
- Wash your hands after coughing, sneezing, or blowing your nose.
- We are asking our employees that are sick to stay home.
- For our customers, please stay home if you are sick or have been around someone who is sick.
- It’s strongly recommended that older and vulnerable individuals are encouraged to stay away from heavily populated areas.