HOME SCHOOLERS NOW HAVE A 1ST CLASS ATHLETIC PROGRAM AT A 1ST CLASS FACILITY!
RISE will facilitate a P.E. program designed to teach your child the basics of many sports and fitness. This program will be fitted to children ages 5 through 14. Younger siblings may be allowed to attend with approval from Lead Instructor.
We will focus on soccer, basketball, volleyball, baseball, flag football, and many other team based activities plus a fitness program that tracks abilities and sets goals for the children. Curriculum is available at www.riserockwall.com.
Cheryle deMarco, CEO/Owner, RISE
- Home schooled four years from 1998 – 2002
- Parent-teacher four years at the Enrichment Classes of Carrollton, all P.E. based classes
- Substitute Teacher, Furneaux Elementary, Carrollton, TX, P.E. for grades K-5
- USSF “D” Coaching Soccer License
- RISE Home School P.E. Instructor 10+ years
The cost is $9.00 per child per class totaling $306.00 for the 34-week session if paid in full by first day of class. Drop-in cost is $10.00 per child.
Payment arrangements are available.
A 34-week commitment must be made to receive the $9.00/class. We do offer a drop in rate after the class has been filled.
Program Start Date & Class Time
State Date: Wednesday, September 04, 2019
End Date: Wednesday, May 13, 2020
Class Time: 2:00PM – 3:30PM
Holidays: Visit www.riserockwall.com/homeschool
- Come by RISE at 2922 South Goliad Street in Rockwall ;
- You must first register online in DASH – https://apps.dashplatform.com/dash. Be sure and register each child. Once you have registered in DASH, then you can register for the class – 2017 – 2018 Home School P.E.
- You can call Cheryle deMarco at 972-772-9061 x238.