The RISE is offering a new kind of summer camp! Not only will we have specific sports camps, we will also have a RISE Summer “Hang Time” Camp option.
Your child can come for one day, monthly or the entire summer. This is going to be a great summer, so why not have your child spend it at a great facility!
RISE Can Take “BORED” Out of Your Summer!
REGISTRATION OPENS MARCH 1ST
What: RISE SUMMER HANG TIME CAMP
When: June 4th – August 17th
Days/Time: Monday – Friday 7:30AM – 5:00PM
(one day, one week or all summer)
Who: Girls and Boys ages 5 – 12
Cost: $30/day or $125/week
Register: Call (972) 772-9061 to reserve a spot for your child on the HANG TIME Camper list.
Hang Time Camp Details and reminders for everyone that will be joining us this summer:
- Our Camp is from 7:30am -5:00pm, Monday through Friday. You may pick up and drop off anytime between these hours. If you drop off between 7:15am-7:25am there will be a $5 early drop off fee and late pick up fees are $5 for every 30 minutes after 5pm.
- Parent can sign in their camper as a daily drop in or for the whole week. Daily fee is $30 or $125 for the whole week (paid in full at the beginning of each week). Weekly curriculum and lunch schedules are available at the front desk.
- Your camper will receive 2 snacks and a lunch every day. Snacks are given at 10am/2pm and lunch is from 12pm -1pm every day.
- Please send your camper with comfortable athletic wear and tennis shoes every day. We encourage campers to bring their own water bottle. If a camper does not bring one, all groups do take frequent water breaks between activities.
- Campers will be in one combined group from 7:30am-9:00am. At 9am they will break up into their age appropriate groups as follows:
*Older Group 10-12 years old
*Middle Group 7-9 years old
*Younger Group 5-6 years old
*From 4pm-5pm groups will be combined together for pick on field #2
- RISES’ Hang Time Camp has a day by day curriculum that our coaches follow. Our Coaches, will keep campers engaged in a variety of sports and activities that include; dodge ball, basketball, soccer, flag tag, board games, card games, arts and crafts and much more. Campers are always supervised by our background checked college students.
- Please encourage your camper to treat coaches and other campers with respect, and to participate in all activities being provided. Our staff will not tolerate any misconduct. Each camper will receive two verbal warnings; second they will sit out of an activity; and if it continues, parent will be notified for pick up.
We appreciate your business! Thank you again for letting your campers hang out with us this summer!
RISE Hang Time Camp Director
(972) 772-9061 x239