The Lil’ Kickers program helps develop a child’s social, emotional and cognitive skills while providing physical exercise.
What do WE BELIEVE?
- WE BELIEVE childhood is a magical time full of possibilities.
- WE BELIEVE in approaching everything from a developmental perspective.
- WE BELIEVE learning should be fun.
- WE BELIEVE in creating space for all children whether they are on the road to competitive soccer or simply just want to play
It is our mission to encompass and facilitate the Lil’ Kicker program with integrity and enthusiasm. We train our coaches and work the program according to the Lil’ Kickers curriculum while representing the strong values an ideals that are
- Bunnies: 18-24 months (Parent/child class)
- Wednesday -9:00 a.m.
- Friday- 9:00 a.m
- Saturday- 9:00 a.m. & 10 a.m.
- Thumpers: 2 yrs-3 yrs. – ( Parent/Child Class)
- Wednesday- 11:00 am
- Friday – 11:00 a.m
- Saturday- 9:00 a.m. & 11:00 a.m.
- Cottontails: 2.5 -3.5 years ( Parent/child class)
- Wednesday- 10:00 a.m.
- Friday – 10:00 a.m.
- Saturday-9:00 a.m. & 10:00 a.m.
- Hoppers: 3-4 years
- Friday – 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday- 9:00 a.m. & 10:00 a.m.
- Micro: 4 – 6 years
- Friday-5:00 p.m.
- Saturday- 9:00 a.m. & 10:00 a.m
For more information please contact:
Karina Diaz, RISE Lil’ Kickers Director