The Lil’ Kickers program helps
develop a child’s social,
emotional and cognitive skills
while playing soccer.
What do WE BELIEVE?
- WE BELIEVE childhood is a magical time full of possibilities.
- WE BELIEVE in approaching everything from a developmental perspective.
- WE BELIEVE learning should be fun.
- WE BELIEVE in creating space for all children whether they are on the road to competitive soccer or simply just want to play
Lil’ Kickers, a strong foundation…for life.
Lil’ Kickers is more than just a great soccer program for kids. Our balanced and creative approach to coaching will have a positive impact on your child that goes far beyond the soccer field. Our high-energy soccer classes are carefully designed to enhance your child’s overall growth and well-being. The result? Kids with strong physical skills, who are well-balanced and confident. And, we do all this while your child has the time of their life.
- Bunnies: 18 – 24 months (Parent/Child class)
- Thumpers: 2 yrs-3 yrs. (Parent/Child Class)
- Cottontails: 2.5 – 3.5 years (Parent/Child class)
- Hoppers: 3 – 4 years (Beginners)
- Jackrabbits: 3 – 4 years (Intermediate)
- Micro: 4 – 6 years
For more information please contact:
Karina Diaz, RISE Lil’ Kickers Director